For driving high voltage diode lasers, we have developed ATLS15A218 laser driver. The laser driver ATLS15A218 can drive high power laser diodes at high efficiency. Only one small DIP package is available. It is powered by a wide DC voltage between 5.5V to 27V, the wide output voltage is from 0.1VVPS to 0.1VVPS and the output current can go up to 15A without using a heat sink.
The laser driver provides these the functions:
1. laserLaser current setting: The laser driver ATLS15A218 allows setting the output current by different pin LISH and LISL.
2. Laser current monitoring: The output current of the driver can be monitored by measuring the voltage on the LIO pin.
3. Over temperature protection: If the temperature of laser driver exceeds the preset limit (120°C), the driver will be shut down by itself to prevent the driver from being damaged by overheating.
4. Loop good indication: Its purpose is to determine that if the laser drive is working properly.
5. Soft start: achieve Achieve low noise, high efficiency, and relatively high modulation speed.
6. Standby: The voltage of SBDN pin is between 2.2V and 2.4V, it put the laser driver into Standby Mode.
7. Shut down: The voltage of SBDN pin is between 0V and 2V, it shuts down the laser driver.
Please check the application notes for more information on these features: http://www.analogtechnologies.com/document/ATLS15A218.pdf
We have specially designed the evaluation board for evaluating the laser driver better. It's very convenient that the laser driver ATLS15A218 collocates with the evaluation board ATLS218EV1.0.
If you want to know more about ATLS15A218, please visit our website:
The evaluation board ATLS218EV1.0 can be found here:
Besides, we have many other laser drivers and evaluation board:
it's ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests