favorite this postGLISTER E-FILING PRIVATE LIMITED (Varanasi)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
Register Public Limited Company
Documents required to Start a Public Limited Company
- Documents required for Name Approval
1. Copy of Income Tax PAN (Permanent Account Number) of all directors / Promoters.
2. Copy of Address Proof (Voter Id, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card) of all Directors / ShareHolders.
3. Latest passport size Photographs of all directors / Promoters.
- Documents required after Name Approval
4. Utility Bill (Electricty Bill) of premises proposed to be the registered office.
In case Premises is taken on Rent / Lease ( Rent agreement will also be required) 5. Copy of Mobile bill, telephone bill, electricity bill or Bank Statement of all directors / promoters with same address as given in Voter Id, Passport, Driving License, Aadhar Card.icing
Process involved in
Incorporation of Public Limited Company
Simple procedure in just 10 points to Register Public Limited Company:
1. Check if the proposed promoters / directors have Director Identification No (DIN) or not
2. Apply for digital signatures of directors who donot have DIN.
3. Apply for Director Identification Number
4. Check for Name Availability
5. Application for Name Approval is Filed in form INC-1
6. After the name is approved, the MOA and AOA are drafted and sent for MCA Approval.
7. Form INC-7 along with INC-22 and DIR-12 to be filed online after the MOA and AOA are drafted.
8. If the E Forms are found to be in order and gets approved by ROC
9. PAN and TAN Number are applied after getting the Incorporation Certificate
10. Form INC-21 is filed for getting Certificate of Commencement of Business after depositing Rs. 5,00,000 share capital in bank account.
Process Involved in getting Commencement of Business ( with effect from 1st April 2014)
1. All Private Limited Companies should get certificate of Commencement of business before starting any Business in the Company.
2. Form INC-21 is filed with Registrar of Companies along with Bank Statement (showing higher of Rs. 5,00,000/- or Companies Paid up Capital) along with Relevant Stamp Duty.
3. Once form is approved, Certificate of Commencement of Business is Granted with approval to start business.
Compliances Involved after Formation of Company
1. Apply for PAN and TAN
2. Apply for Sales Tax / Service Tax Registration based on the nature of Business
3. Filing ADT-1 for Appointment of Auditor within 1 Month of Incorporation of Company
4. Filing Income Tax Return of Company on of Before 30th September - Next Year
5. Get your account books Audited Every Year
6. Filing of form 20B, Form 23AC, Form 23ACA every Year
Frequently Asked Question's 1. Limit on Number of Directors (Minimum 3, Maximum 15)
2. Limit on No of Promoters / Share Holders (Minimum 7, Maximum No limit)
3. Alteast One Director Should be Resident in India
4. PAN is Not Required in case of Foreign Residents
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers